A Snack So Good People Even Eat The Wrapper

Skewered by the economy, cooks budget bucks wisely to allow for a ...

Tompkins: Anticipating spring turkey season

Houston Chronicle, United States
“Kain’t kill no tuck-ee lessin’ you pack one of these,” he said, holding up the cellophane-wrapped snack. “They’s good luck, sure ’nuff.” They were, I guess. Later that morning I took what remains the most impressive Rio Grande gobbler I’ve ever seen ...

Driving people nuts with allergy questions

PennLive.com, PA
I also am lucky that the parents of children in my daughter's class are cognizant of her potentially life-threatening allergies to the point that at birthday parties or other celebrations they save the wrappers and empty snack bags so I can read the ...

Another Mother's Musings

Five Towns Jewish Times Online, NY
Sounds good, right? After bathing Yussie and Lea and putting them to sleep, I snuck downstairs to eat a snack and wash out what was in the sink. As I walked back upstairs, I noticed a bit of white on my favorite spotted leopard skirt that went with my ...

Supermarkets' super sneaks

The Sun, UK
The best defence for this trick is to ...
a snack so good people even eat the wrapper



0 comments: